'The Kiss' is an alluring Gustav Klimt reproduction which showcases a couple embracing, elaborate robes draped over their entwined bodies showcasing an detailed image of romantic intimacy, which is a common theme in Klimt's artwork. This art print was painted in oil on canvas with gold, silver and platinum leaf during the height of Klimt's Golden Period between 1907 and 1908 and is widely considered a masterpiece of the early modern period. 'The Kiss' evokes a feeling of art nouveau artistry and passion and makes for a stunning addition to a contemporary or vintage interior decor. This giclée art print is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper, suitable for gallery and museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.