As Thomas sleeps peacefully, street artists leave their mark. Train art has always been an important part of graffiti history, with the original New York artists in the 80's tagging trains so that their work could go on tour. Banksy has tagged the last train standing, of our fictional friend Thomas, giving this image both roots in graffiti history, and a touch of childlike whimsy. A great piece of graffiti imagery for a child's bedroom.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.