This beautiful 1654 'The Goldfinch' by Carel Fabritius is captivating and encompasses the Dutch Golden Age period superbly. Goldfinches were popular pets in the 17th Century as they could be trained to draw water from a bowl with a miniature bucket. This iconic painting
plays a central role in the Pulitzer Prize winning novel The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. This fine giclée art print would be a great addition to a gallery wall or a superb statement piece in a contemporary or vintage interior.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A3 and A2) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.