'The Lady in Gold' is a stunning portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer of Vienna, which was commissioned by her husband Ferdinand Bloch-Bauer and painted by Klimt between 1903 and 1907. This captivating reproduction is the final and most fully representative work of Klimt's golden period. This giclee art print showcases Adele sitting on a golden throne in front of a golden starry background, evoking a feeling of intimacy and vulnerability. Klimt's artwork was painted using oil on canvas with silver and gold leaf. 'The Lady in Gold' makes for a stunning addition to a contemporary interior decor and is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper, suitable for gallery and museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.