Henri de Toulouse was among the best known painters of the post impressionist period. 'Rousse' or 'Red Head' previously hung in The Lourve, Paris and depicts a red-headed woman, stripped to the waist facing away from Toulouse just before bathing. This solitary, beautiful reproduction employs a light colour palette, predominantly blues with yellowish greens. This reproduction is a stunning piece of history and post impressionist emotion, worthy of a special place in a modern or minimalist interior.
- Museum and Gallery quality standard art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 235gsm smooth fine art paper
- White with a satin finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2, A1 and A0) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints