This captivating reproduction of British painter and illustrator Thomas Baxter's 'Three Grecian Heads' evokes a feeling of stylish vintage allure. Baxter's illustration showcases Egyptian, Greek and Roman fashion during the early 1800's. This giclee art print engages a black and gold colour palette with beautiful intrigue and composition and works wonderfully in modern and vintage influenced decors and is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper with archival quality inks, resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for museum and gallery display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Archival inks using lightfast pigments
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton paper
- Natural white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A3, A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.