Chanel No. 5
This elegant 'Chanel No. 5' giclee art print celebrates the famed Coco Chanel fragrance that was launched nearly a century ago and is still the epitome of feminine fragrance today. This art print showcases the iconic Chanel fragrance which Marilyn Monroe was quoted in 1952 as saying "What do you wear to bed?" Marilyn's response "Chanel No.5". This engaging minimalist art print evokes a feeling of elegance, sophistication and grace and works perfectly in Scandinavian and modern influenced interiors. 'Chanel No. 5' has been produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag art paper with archival inks resulting in an exception art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A3 and A2) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details