We offer two print media options for you to choose from:
Printed on Satin (semi gloss) 235gsm conservation fine art paper. This paper is especially suited to image reproductions, where the semi gloss finish creates an intense reproductive quality. Optimized with archival pigment inks this print media achieves a gallery quality standard.
- Natural white gallery media with a satin finish
- Archival inks for higher ink density
- Lightfast pigments for superior fade resistant colour
- Vibrant, vivid detail and image definition
Printed on luxurious 100% cotton rag fine art paper 325gsm matte, enhanced with archival pigment inks resulting in an exceptional giclee art print showing a pure and vivid colour palette. Acid and lignin free with an exceptional natural white texture surface, suitable for gallery and museum display.
- Printed using archival pigments for fade resistant colour
- Museum and Gallery quality giclee art print
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Natural white, acid and lignin free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail