'American Flamingo' is the sublime result of when ornithology and art collide to produce a classic masterpiece. This captivating giclée art print was the product of artist John James Audubon in the 19th century. 'American Flamingo' is an extract from 'The Birds of America' 1838 book, claimed to be the most expensive book in recent history. This engaging reproduction works wonderfully in vintage and modern influenced interiors and is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag textured fine art paper with archival quality inks, resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper
- Natural white, matte finish and acid free
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2, A1 and A0) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details