'Apple Harvest' by the talented Leanne Simpson captures your visual senses in an instant. This sumptuous illustration features freshly picked apples in a finely balanced composition on a grey textured background. This giclée art print evokes a feeling of crisp freshness, you can almost taste the apples. 'Apple Harvest' works perfectly in modern and vintage influenced interiors and has been produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper with archival quality inks resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A3, A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
Leanne Simpson is an artist, illustrator and pattern designer from Brisbane, Australia. The relationships between colour, composition, shapes and form feature heavily in her stunning art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details