B is for
'B is for' is a trendy minimalist art print which pays homage to the Bauhaus movement from 1919 to 1933 and is still present today. This black and white typography print integrates with many decor styles due to a mono colour palette and creates intrigue from its Bauhaus font and style in white on black. Bauhaus was a renowned German art school that combined architecture, the fine arts and interior design and was iconic for their approach to design. The Bauhaus style later had a profound influence upon developments in art, architecture, graphic design, industrial design, interior design and typography. 'B is for' has been produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper with archival quality inks resulting in a remarkable art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details