'Bauhaus 1923' is a visual aspiration of the Bauhaus movement in the early 20th century. This art print captures the 1900's art and interior design movement perfectly, a captivating illustration which showcases the Bauhaus typography font and a spectrum of black, red, orange and yellow on a vintage background. This engaging art print evokes a feeling of vintage inspiration, art evolution and symmetry. This giclee art print has been produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper with archival quality inks resulting in a exceptional art print suitable for museum and gallery display.
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details