'Bridgette' evokes the trademark sultry emotion of a J.H. Lynch classic. Capturing the figurative kitsch style perfectly, showcasing a sweeping colour palette of blue and teal hues and is said to be a painting of 60's British Supermodel, Jean Shrimpton. J.H. Lynch's paintings donned many living rooms across New Zealand and the UK in the 1960's and almost 60 years on and the enigmatic Lynch and his captivating style of art has gained popularity once again. This stunning giclee art print works beautifully in vintage and contemporary influenced interiors alike. 'Bridgette' has been produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper with archival quality inks resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details
I am in love with my new Bridgette art print!! The colours and quality are perfect!!