Kandinsky Exhibition 1912
Wassily Kandinsky was celebrated throughout the 20th century and still is today for his contributions to expressionism and abstract art. As a teacher at the famed Bauhaus School of Art for 11 years, his most prominent notoriety was his influence on the art society in their understanding of abstract art in the early 1900's and his acclaimed artwork. Kandinsky's 'Blue Rider Period' produced large, expressive abstract pieces, inspired through music and this gave way to the abstract art movement. This captivating reproduction of Kandinsky's solo exhibition advertising poster in 1912 Berlin and works wonderfully in vintage and modern influenced interiors and is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper with archival quality inks, resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Natural white, matte finish and acid free
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A3 and A2) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details