Native Birds of New Zealand
This vintage cromolithograph (c.1900) of 'Native Birds of New Zealand' is a beautiful piece of vintage kiwiana. This art print of William Shaw Diedrich and Schmidt showcases a composite scene, illustrating the following native birds in detail with a key to the birds in the description below the illustration.
1. Kaka, 1/2 nat. size. 2. S. I. tomtit, nat. size. 3. Shining cuckoo 2/3 nat. size. 4 Yellowhead, nat.size. 5. Parakeet 1/2 nat. size. 6. N Z creeper, nat. size. 7. Tui, nat. size. 8. Stitch bird, nat. size. 9. Kea, 1/2 nat.size. 10. N Z pigeon, 1/2 nat. size. 11. Morepork owl 3/4 nat. size. 12. Fernbird, nat. size. 13. Wren, nat. size. 14. Rifleman, nat. size. 15. Pied fantail, nat. size. 16. Bellbird, nat. size. 17. Kingfisher, nat. size. 18. Shag, 1/5 nat. size. 19. Penguin, 1/5 nat. size. 20. Brown duck, 1/5 nat. size. 21. Pukeko, 1/5 natural size. 22. Pied stilt, 1/3 nat. size. 23. Kiwi, 1/3 nat. size. 24. Kakapo, 1/3 nat. size. 25. Weka, 1/3 nat. size
This engaging reproduction works wonderfully in vintage and modern influenced interiors and is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag textured fine art paper with archival quality inks, resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper
- Natural white, matte finish and acid free
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details