Banksy's Nola has been claimed as the most sought-after Banksy print for its poignant imagery. It was created by Banksy in 2008 in New Orleans. Depicting a young girl who looks to the umbrella for protection from the rain but soon discovers that the umbrella is the source of the rain, whilst reaching her hand out to see if it is raining outside of the umbrella - which it is not. A stunning piece of Banksy art.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.