Banksy's 'Pulp Fiction' immortalised this iconic cult film in street art near the Old Street Tube Station, London in 2002. This popular graffiti art stages the two main protagonists Vincent and Jules played by Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta side-by-side aiming their pistols in synchronisation in the 1994 film. Banksy rendered this epic scene in white stencil on a black wall, with the humorous twist of replacing their pistols with bright yellow bananas, the only touch of colour in a otherwise monochromatic composition. A fantastic nod to Banksy and Pulp Fiction.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper
- Natural white, lightly textured matte finish and acid free
- Lightfast pigments for superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2, A1 and A0) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.