A superb pop of colour! This classic 1969 skiing advertising reproduction pays homage to the Bauhaus art movement of 1919 to 1933. The curved lines surrounding the skier, the colours and overall form of this piece is a classic nod to Bauhaus one of the most influential movements in art and design of the 20th century. A visually stunning vintage statement piece.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.