'Stoclet Frieze' is a beautiful Gustav Klimt reproduction which is one part of three mosaics Klimt was commissioned to create between 1905 and 1911 for the Palais Stoclet in Brussels. This giclee art print showcases a couple embracing one another draped in elaborate golden robes, evoking a feeling of passion and intimacy. Klimt's artwork was created using the finest materials at the time, marble, gilded tiles and pearls a luxury many commissions at the time did not possess. 'Stoclet Frieze' makes for a stunning addition to a contemporary interior decor and is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper, suitable for gallery and museum display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton smooth fine art paper
- Bright white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2, A1 and A0) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.