The Red Head
Henri de Toulouse was among the best known painters of the post impressionist period. 'Rousse' or 'Red Head' previously hung in The Lourve, Paris and depicts a red-headed woman, stripped to the waist facing away from Toulouse just before bathing. This beautiful, solitary unashamed, genuine reproduction employs a light colour palette, predominantly blues with yellowish greens and red for the woman's hair. This sublime reproduction is a stunning piece of history and post impressionist emotion, worthy of a special place in a modern or minimalist interior.
- Museum and Gallery quality standard art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 235gsm smooth fine art paper
- White with a satin finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2, A1 and A0) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details