Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec was among the best known painters of the post impressionist period. 'The Laundress' is one of his earlier paintings of which takes us into the world of a young laundress or La Blanchisseuse. The original painting was auctioned in 2005 and fetched US$22.4 million. This sublime reproduction is a stunning piece of history and post impressionist emotion, worthy of a special place in a modern or minimalist interior.
- Museum and Gallery quality standard art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 235gsm smooth fine art paper
- White with a satin finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.