Prada Marfa was created in 2005 in the Texas desert and has gained popularity ever since. With tourists and locals alike visiting the art sculpture/building which was permanently installed by artists Elmgreen and Dragset. The design was to resemble a Prada store including actual Prada shoes and handbags, although none will ever be purchased. A stunning homage to Prada Marfa this luxurious satin typography print is sure to impress the fashionistas in your life.
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 210gsm smooth fine art paper
- Natural white with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and sharp detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2 and A1) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details