'Two Owls' is a vintage reproduction of Julie de Graag's original woodcut from 1921. Graag's artistic talent crossed multiple borders from painting to woodcutting, showcasing her unique Art Nouveau style through multiple mediums. This giclee art print engages a monochromatic colour palette with captivating composition and evokes a feeling of stylish vintage allure and works beautifully in modern and vintage influenced decors. 'Two Owls' is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper with archival quality inks, resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for museum and gallery display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Archival inks using lightfast pigments
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton paper
- Natural white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A4, A3 and A2) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details