Van Gogh’s first solo exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum 1905 was a great success among fans of modern art. Van Gogh’s style immediately inspired the younger generation of artists to explore and partake in the modern art era. The exhibition consisted of 234 paintings and 197 drawings. This captivating reproduction of Van Gogh's solo exhibition poster in 1905 Amsterdam works wonderfully in vintage and modern influenced interiors and is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag fine art paper with archival quality inks, resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for gallery or museum display.
- Natural white, matte finish and acid free
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Printed using archival inks for fade resistant colour
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton fine art paper
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A3 and A2) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.