Vintage Indian Antilopes
'Vintage Indian Antilopes' is the result of when 19th century zoology and art collide to produce a truly captivating art print. This period giclée art print is the product of artist and zoologist John Gray, who was invited to illustrate Native Indian animals in 1832. This vintage print engages a neutral colour palette with superb composition and evokes a feeling of fashionably unique vintage allure and works perfectly in modern and vintage influenced decors. 'Indian Antilopes' is produced on luxurious 325gsm 100% cotton rag textured fine art paper with archival quality inks, resulting in an exceptional art print suitable for museum and gallery display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- Archival inks using lightfast pigments
- Printed on 325gsm 100% cotton paper
- Natural white, acid free with a matte finish
- Superior colour contrast and vivid detail
We've made it easy for you to frame your favourite artwork by providing Standard International Sizes (A2, A1 and A0) providing you a convenient and cost effective way to frame your fine art prints.
- If your order is over $150 you will receive FREE tracked and insured shipping.
- If your order is under $150 your print/s are shipped to you at a flat rate of $8 including tracking and insurance of your print/s.
Please click the following link for more Shipping details
Not sure if this print is going to look awesome in your living space, no worries. If you are not head of heels for your new print when it arrives we are happy to provide you a store credit, exchange it for a different print or provide you with a refund. Please click the following link for more Returns details